Full Nepal Guidebook and the in-depth Kathmandu Valley Heritage Walks book
The perfect digital combination of travel books for anyone who wants to make the most out of their trip to Nepal!
The Full Nepal Guidebook contains:
- Kathmandu City - Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Chabhail, Pashupatinath, East of the city, The Old city
Outside the Kathmandu Valley (West)
- Riepe Village
- New City
- Happy Village
- Rupa & Begnas Lakes
- Jungle Safari
- Jungle Trekking
- Elephant Bathing
- Cultural tours
- Tiger, Rhino, Elephant & Wildlife Spotting in Bardia
- Jungle Treks
- Jeep Safaris
- Elephant Safaris
- River Fishing
- Maya Devi Temple
- Sacred Garden
- Eastern Monastic Zone
- Western Monastic Zone
- Northern Zone
- Sindhuli Gadi
- Haleshi Mahadev
Trekking in Nepal
- Everest Base Camp
- Annapurna Circuit
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Ghorepani Poon Hill
- Mardi Himal
- Plus Side treks to Gokyo (Everest) & Tilicho Lake (Annapurna)
This book contains:
- Accommodation & restaurant reviews for all budgets!
- Easy to follow interactive maps
- What to buy & where to go shopping
- Exclusive Heritage Walks
- The latest entry and trekking permit fees
Kathmandu Valley Heritage Walks Contains:
10 original Kathmandu city walks
Kathmandu City - Old city, Durbar Square Rediscovered, Maru Tol, Om Bahal, Te Bahal, Streets of Ason, New city, Jaisidewal, Hadigaun and more. Discover and walk over the oldest of Kathmandu's streets that are not written about anywhere else.
Swayambhunath - rediscover this classic stupa with an original walk around it uncovering hidden secrets that link it to locations around the city.
Boudha - the dewdrop Stupa is rediscovered with a look around it, on it and through it.
Pashupatinath - the oldest site in Kathmandu? Dating back to the 5th century it was destroyed and rebuilt again. Go beyond the main ghats to explore more heritage than any other book.
Valley Heritage Walks
Go beyond the city to discover hidden heritage in Kathmandu valley's most famous locations and in places few know about.
Kirtipur - the city that saw the fall of the Malla Kingdoms
Patan - Heritage walks in Durbar Square, North PAtan, South Patan, East Patan and West Patan. Discover the hidden history of the location where the very first Newari city was founded which predates Kathmandu.
Thimi - the middle kingdom revealed and detailed with a walk that's like stepping back in time.
Bhaktapur - Rediscover one of Nepal's greatest heritage cities with over 5 original walks. Durbar Square, Pottery Square, Taumadhi Tol, Golmadhi Tol, Dattaraya Tol, Narayan's Wakupati - with a short extension walk to the ponds of Bhaktapur.
Panauti - Go beyond my original heritage walk to Panauti to discover statues and shrines never revealed before.
Dhulikhel - The Kathmandu Valley's unique heritage & nature walk to the mountains.
This book also contains:
- The first ever "heritage links" for Kathmandu city helping you to discover heritage with ease.
- Easy to follow interactive maps
- Over 28 unique extension walks for those who "must see" everything.
- Specially designed so you complete every walk without repeating anything or get "templed out"
- Walking times, distance, difficulty levels & duration included.
- 2022 editions - (both fully updated with July 2022 COVID-19 information & requirements to enter, post-earthquake information/new trekking permit & national park entry fees/tourist bus station move in Kathmandu)
(PDF format: suitable for iPad, iPhone, Kindle (pdf), Ebook readers, all Android devices and printing). Internet is not needed to read or use these books!